To keep your swimsuit in its best possible condition:
- Rinse immediately after use
- Handwash gently in cold water, using a mild detergent or hand soap
- Gently squeeze - don't wring - the water out of the fabric
- Spread out flat to dry, ideally out of direct sunlight to prevent fading
Here's a list of what NOT to do:
- Do not leave your swimsuit rolled up wet
- Do not wring, soak or bleach
Do not tumble dry, iron or dry clean
Things to watch out for:
- We use the best dyes available, however we cannot guarantee complete colour fastness on some fashion colours.
- Be careful not to wear light coloured clothing over wet swimwear. Some shades may bleed or transfer when wet.
- Avoid contact with rough surfaces as this may cause pulling to fabric.
Fake tanning products will mark and damage swimwear. We recommend taking extra care when using these products and always ensure they are completely dry before they come in contact with your swimwear.
- Some sunscreen lotions and tanning oils may also mark or damage swimwear, proceed with caution.